House for sale
Units 1-4/3 First Avenue,
10 5 5
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST BY 10TH MAY
Outstanding Development Opportunity. Potential 6 Storey Development (STCA)This Applecross site offers an outstanding opportunity for developers to purchase a strategically located site within the Q1 Kintail Quarter of the Canning Bridge Activity Centre Plan (CBACP) precinct to develop now or land bank for the future.
There are collectively 4 separate titles on offer. Key features of this development site include:
- 4 well presented and maintained 3 bedroom units
- 1012sqm (approximately)
- M10 site (see note) with development potential up to 6 storey’s (STCA) or if purchaser takes advantage of opportunity to buy the adjoining property to the rear, together they have development potential for up to 10 storey’s (STCA) or more at councils discretion.
- Transport Orientated Destination with proximity to major public transport and arterial road networks including the Kwinana Freeway and Canning Highway
- High amenity location in proximity to education, recreation and shopping
- Inner-south metropolitan location only 6.1 kilometers* from the Perth CBD
- Significant gross holding income estimated at $90,000 per annum (on a fully leased basis) from four recently renovated 3 bedroom home units. Currently units 1&2 are owner occupied but the owner is happy to lease it back and units 3&4 are rented at $350* & $450* a week respectively.
- Photos of interiors of all units are available on request.
NOTE: M10 is within Canning Bridge Structure Plan. M10 Zone - Restaurant, Small Bar, Hotel, Mixed Development, Office, Shop, Tourist Accommodation, Reception Centre, Retail, Multiple Dwelling, Aged or Dependant Person's Dwelling, Single Bedroom Dwelling, Residential Building, Educational Establishment, Civic Uses, Consulting Rooms, Public Parking, Convenience Store, Home
Your Expressions of Interest are welcome - Closing 4pm (WST) 10 May 2018.
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 19613
Last updated: 04:57PM on Apr 16th 2018