Upon Request Airlie Road,
EXECUTIVE COLONIAL ON AIRLIE ROAD PULLENVALE"PRIME AIRLIE ROAD PULLENVALE LOCATION"
This executive, colonial residence, with north-east aspect, is magnificently positioned in one of the most sought after addresses in Pullenvale. Located on a private, elevated 2.5 acre block, this property has the perfect space for living, entertainment and relaxation. Enjoy the peaceful ambience of the hilltop location whilst the family and guests play a game of tennis, cricket, ride the horses in the paddocks, or swim in the inground pool.
Quality features include:
- 2.5 acre block - peaceful, ridgetop location with Pullenvale valley views
- Spacious 500+m2 total space under roof (includes garage)
- Bullnose verandahs, French doors, timber windows, three metre (10 foot) ceilings, and ornate cornices
- Four double bedrooms with built-in robes
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious study/office or fifth bedroom
- Multiple large living areas flow out to wide open verandahs
- Formal sitting room with fireplace
- Country style kitchen featuring timber cabinetry, stone splashback, and walk-in pantry
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Inground, saltwater pool with alfresco area
- Garage, separate to main residence, with three car garage and ample storage
- Full sized grass tennis court
- Horse paddock and stables
- Full boundary perimeter fencing
- Established gardens with landscaped garden beds, paved walkways and concrete driveway with guest parking
- Hilltop location in iconic Airlie Road.
Located within walking distance of Pullenvale State School. Close to Kenmore Shopping Centre, Moggill Pony Club, The Lodge Equine Boarding Stables, parks and sporting facilities. Transport to private and public schools available from Pullenvale Hall or BCC bus stop. Easy commute to Brisbane CBD.
CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL AGENT FOR STREET NUMBER
or to arrange a private inspection or for more information please contact Ty Babbidge of Brisbane Real Estate on 0404 050 454