Semi-rural Acreage for sale
Semi-rural Acreage in Urunga, NSW
4 2 4
Everything You Could Want!On the banks of the Kalang River, this prestigious 100 acre (40.47 hectare) property has everything you could possibly want in a dream home. Only 3.5km from the Pacific Highway, 10 minutes from Urunga and 20 minutes to Bellingen.
Pleasant, private outlook.
The 4 bedroom brick and tile home features open plan living and extensive use of timber throughout with Blackbutt flooring, cedar venetian blinds and French doors to a wide wrap around verandah.
The 4 bedrooms are all 16 sqm with built in robes (master bedroom features a walk in robe) plus all bedrooms have double French doors to the verandah. There are also 2 spacious shower rooms including 1 with external access and 2 bathrooms.
With an extensive list of features, there is very little for the new owners to do besides move in and become familiar. All you need to do is just arrive and unpack!
It will be hard to be disappointed with this property!
- Large kitchen/dining with walk in pantry, double sided cupboards for maximum use of space
- Cellar with clay pipe storage for wine and plenty of room for expansion
- Dead lock gun cupboard off the cellar
- Separate preserve cupboard at the foot of the cellar stairs
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout and fully insulated
- All appliances flued to the outside
- BBQ nib includes flued range hood
- Brick paved 4.25m wrap around verandahs
- Open fireplace
- Freestanding 9 x 12m Colourbond garage shed with concrete floor and 3 roller doors
- The garage also has a separate shower and toilet area plus fall back gas oven and dual gas/electric fridge
- 170,000 litres water supply to house from 3 tanks fed from the roof of the house and garage
- 10kW solar system and standby generator circuit for fridges, freezers, pump, hot water and emergency lighting
- Underground power lines to the property
- 100 acres (40.47 hectares) gently sloping land ridging to the south with significantly improved pastures and farming infrastructure
- Carrying capacity of 80 head
- Extensive vegetable patch with raised beds and bird netting
- Steel railed yards, new RPM custom crush with head bail, Ruddweigh loads bars and weighing platform, truck and trailer loading ramps, 240 volt power to vicinity of crush
- 15 distinct paddocks and laneways and watering hubs with dam water to all paddocks
- Electric fencing and some paddocks have additional fenced cells to facilitate strip grazing
- Significant soil and pasture improvement
- Approximately 50 acres alluvial soil open grazing land
- Approximately 25 acres lighter soils on lightly timbered southern ridges which have been sown to a variety of native grasses, legumes and extensive coverage of setaria
- Tank water storage of 5,600 litres available to yard troughs
- 60 sqm Colourbond shed with dual roller doors on concrete raft with lighting and power outlets located alongside the yards
- 240 sqm Colourbond shed with 4 industrial size roller doors with plenty of room to house all machinery plus additional storage
- Number of smaller sheds on the property, suitable for storage/shelter
- Chook run
- 1,000 litre diesel storage tank with electric pump and filler hose located within the garage
- Established fruit trees
- Contact our office for details of a WIWO option
Property Code: 670
Last updated: 12:12PM on Jun 9th 2017