Rural for sale
Rural in Walkamin, QLD
4 2 2
EXCEPTIONAL WALKAMIN LIFESTYLESituated in Walkamin on the Atherton Tablelands, irrefutably one of Far North Queensland's prime lifestyle destinations, is this perfectly positioned 72 hectare rural property. Here the climate is ideal all year round no matter what season it is; and, with the location being central to Mareeba and Atherton, there is easy access to all services and amenities in both towns.
Property features include:
* 72 hectares, fully fenced
* Approximately 20 hectares of arable soil
* Remainder of land is gently undulating forest
* Some urban zoning for future sub-divisional development
* 60 ML water licence, 2 dams (one spring fed & one is a catchment)
* 700 metres of Rocky Creek frontage
* Main residence - 7 year old rendered home - 3 bed + office, 2 bathrooms, verandah
* Farmhouse - 2 bedrooms + sleep out (2 toilets) - recently renovated
* Numerous sheds for machinery and storage
* Walking distance to the Walkamin school and shop
Currently this property is being utilised as grazing farm land and is set up with fencing, cattle yards and a machinery inventory required for the every day running of the property. 15 head of cattle are included in the sale.
If you are looking for a once in a life time opportunity to acquire your dream acreage property, then look no further. This is it!!!
Price $1,700,000 NEG
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact John Falvo @ Mareeba Property Office.
Last updated: 09:24PM on Jul 16th 2018