Semi-rural Acreage for sale
Semi-rural Acreage in Wallingat, NSW
3 2 8
Wallis Lake (Forster) Area - Riverfront AcreageProperty description:
- 240 Acres - 2 Titles - Rural 1(a) Zoning
- 180 degree Wallingat River Views
- Private Jetty & Boat Ramp
- 1.5km River Frontage - Large Shed
- 4.5kw Solar Power - Back up Generator
Wallingat â€“ Approximately 240 acres with two lots zoned Rural 1(a)
This is an opportunity to own a property that is unique not only within the Forster / Tuncurry area, but in broader NSW. Bordered by an undeveloped 500 acre property, the Wallingat National Park and several hundred metres of Wallingat River frontage, the property consists of 2 separate lots with a total area of approximately 240 acres zoned Rural 1(a). Approximately half of the property is maintained in park like condition with the remainder left as natural vegetation.
The Wallingat River is over 200 metres wide in front of the property's own private jetty and boat ramp, which is suitable for launching everything from kayaks to full size wakeboard boats â€“ and with no public boat ramps nearby, it is unusual to see another boat on the river.
A 255 square metre double brick house with broad veranda to 3 sides is set high with 180 degree views of the Wallingat River, and provides 3 super-sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 separate living rooms and a spacious kitchen with walk-in pantry and separate laundry.
A fully lockable 110 square metre high bay shed provides ample storage for farm machinery and boat storage. And, there are 5 dams on the property providing water for stock and / or crops.
The property has strong green credentials, generating its own electricity with a 4.5 Kw solar system with 1000 amp / hour battery located in the shed with a Kubota backup diesel generator for abnormally prolonged rainy days. There are two 22,500 litre concrete water tanks for the house and a third 22,500 litre tank at the shed.
There is an abundance of wild life on the property with wallabies, birds (including eagles, owls, parrots and lorikeets), possums, bandicoots and turtles.
The property is accessible by car 15 minutes to Coomba Park, 30 minutes to Bluey's Beach, 45 minutes to Forster and 3 hours to Sydney. The property is also accessible by boat to Wallis Lake, Forster and Tuncurry.
Given the size and location of the property, it is suitable for a variety of uses:
- Large home and property for family looking for space and seclusion
- Working farm for cattle, horses, alpacas or olives and grapes
- Commercially operated camping grounds, eco resort, or water recreation park (stca)
- Weekend getaway for family and friends with activities including golfing, mountain or trail bike riding, horse riding, fishing, kayaking, sailing, skiing, wakeboarding and more
Last updated: 02:16PM on Aug 22nd 2016