House for sale
House in Warrawee, NSW
5 4 4
Meadowbank' home with high spec fittings - Bangalla' on the Money!When searching for a premium address the upper north shore has plenty to offer but some are known by name including the prestigious Bangalla Street, Warrawee. Here, Ray White are offering a 5 Bedroom 4 Bathroom luxury Meadowbank' home on a rectangular and completely flat 930sqm. From the drive through your remote control automated security gates to the grand portico and landscaped front garden you are greeted in style with your guests certain to be impressed. Famous for infusing timeless architect designs with modern fixtures and fittings there is no compromise on features. There is a seamless flow with multiple entertaining areas both in and out door. Only 280 metres walk to Warrawee train station and Knox Grammar school, with Abbotsleigh School for Girls and Wahroonga village close by there is no doubt our company may never see this property on the market again.
• Designer Kitchen with Calacatta marble stone benchtop with mitred edge. Miele' appliances, Island with washer and sink, 5 burner gas cooktop, mirror splash back and softclose cupboards.
• Swimming pool with travertine coping surrounded by frameless glass balustrades. Outdoor Kitchen opening to entertaining undercover terrace flowing to level lawns.
• Formal Lounge with jetmaster gas fireplace, Dining and informal lounge/dining opening to Alfresco entertaining area through bi-folds.
• Solid American Oak flooring on ground level, Brentworth Collection 100% wool carpets on upper levels, Pietra grey tiles throughout bathrooms and Silver travertine tiles on outdoor spaces.
• 5 generous bedrooms (3 ensuites), Built-ins and the Master boasts deluxe walk-in robe.
• Security alarm and intercom, Cedar Plantation shutters, Reverse cycle air-conditioning dual zone
• Auto-Double lock-up garage with workshop and internal access. Large internal Laundry.
• Wahroonga Bush School zone and only 280 metres walk to Warrawee train station.
Last updated: 12:01PM on May 23rd 2017