Villa for sale
Villa in Waterloo, NSW
11 8 2
A GOLD MINE & an OASIS: MINUTES from EVERYWHERE !225 - 227 Cope Street, WATERLOO, Sydney.
"A GOLD MINE and an OASIS, MINUTES from EVERYWHERE !" Two Titles being SOLD in one - line.
And on top of that, the ZONING of this property is earmarked to be FURTHER UP - GRADED, in the very near future to allow with consent, for an even greater possible variety of both Professional - Commercial and/or Residential Developments, along with residential dwellings, at "UNPRECEDENTED HIGH DENSITY levels, regarding multi - storey structures, as well as Cafes, Restaurants, Retail Shops and a great variety of Community Facilities.
Professional Valuers, Experienced Town Planners, Developers and Agents all agree that, with the fast approaching "UNPRECEDENTED" HIGH DENSITY
RE-ZONING of the WATERLOO ESTATE PRECINCT in COPE STREET and the NSW State Government foresight and support of the need for High Density SUPER - BLOCK structures near to the new WATERLOO RAPID - RAIL SYDNEY - METRO STATION, in this fast - population - growing Global City, 225 - 227 Cope Street, is now far more valuable to a developer - land banker - entrepreneur, than ever before in the property's history. An astute investor would be very wise to take advantage of this phenomenal opportunity as soon as possible.
An astute investor - developer can firstly purchase this property at 225 - 227 COPE STREET, WATERLOO, SYDNEY, which is ready to be sold now and then buy the private properties directly adjacent to this one, which will be ready for sale in the near future or offer to do a joint - venture with next - door neighbours, once a buyer becomes the new owner of 225 - 227 Cope Street. As normally occurs, once this private property is purchased, the new owner will be the most eligible buyer to also purchase the adjacent government lots in order to create at the very least, a large enough site of 4000 - 5000 or MANY MORE square metres: to build an EXTREMELY HIGH SUPER - BLOCK VERY CLOSE TO THE CITY CBD.
Developers, Joint Venture Entrepreneurs, Land - Bankers & Real Estate and Buyer's Agents: WELCOME !
The Government is now spending Billions of Dollars on INFRASTRUCTURE in both WATERLOO - REDFERN & GREEN SQUARE, including a New City CIVIC CENTRE, LIGHT RAIL SYSTEMS and SYDNEY - METRO - RAPID RAIL UNDERGROUND RAILWAY, being built on the doorstep of 225 - 227 Cope Street, Waterloo.
On 11th February, the State Government's RAPID RAIL TRANSPORT NSW, SYDNEY - METRO Department, publicly announced that the new WATERLOO STATION will be approximately 50 metres from this property, with one of the 3 station entrances being approximately 150 metres from this property.
As Town Planners predicted, the NSW State Government also announced that this exact area will be re - zoned to "UNPRECEDENTED HIGH DENSITY", due to the extremely close proximity to the new Waterloo Rail Station, allowing multi-storey developments of much higher levels than the present local structures have ever been. In fact, according to recent media releases, revealing statements made by government officers, they are set to become the highest buildings ever permitted in Sydney or Australia. They are said to rival Dubai, Hong Kong, New York, Shanghai and other Global Cities.
Confirmation has been received that 225 - 227 Cope Street, Waterloo has been ear - marked to be re - zoned HIGH DENSITY, possibly allowing up 22 - 40 - 50 - 70 or more levels of structure to be built. This SUPER - BLOCK phenomena has recently been named "The Railway Effect."
This property is therefore IDEAL for LAND - BANKING or for an INVESTOR - ENTREPRENEUR to re-develop into a specialised usage. (See possibilities below that the zoning allows.)
Having 2 SEPARATE TITLES allowing for a variety of HOUSING TYPES & DENSITY POSSIBILITIES with the FLEXIBLE ZONING of RESIDENTIAL &/or PROFESSIONAL - COMMERCIAL - RETAIL USAGE, this beautiful, fabulously located, inner - city property, offers a very large variety of possibilities:
- As a highly lucrative business site, receiving an exceptionally generous income per year, this entire property could be refurbished or redeveloped to offer University Accommodation for a large number of Students and/or Air Bed & Breakfast Holiday or Business Stays &/or a Boutique Hotel - Serviced Apartments - Hostel Accommodation, with the added possible benefit of Cafes, Restaurants, Medical, Dental & Health Centres, as well as Retail Shops. In the past, even just half of this property has earned exceptional rent per year with an Accommodation Business for University Students and Young Adults on International Work Visas. Today, with the new zoning, a much higher income would be much more likely.
Otherwise, it could possibly be:
- Re-developed & Stratified into a Multi - Dwelling Complex for a combination of Residential, Professional - Commercial - Retail Usages. There is already an existing precedent for this type development very nearby, within the same type of zoning. There are also very high, multi-storey developments in Cope Street, Waterloo, one block away.
- Redeveloped to provide a variety of complexes as Housing for Seniors or the Disabled.
- A series of Medical & Polyclinic Centres for a variety of Medical and Holistic Therapies;
- A Cosmetic - Surgery Day Hospital, also offering Convalescent Private Accommodation;
- A Chinese - Medicine College and Treatment Centre with Accommodation for Staff and Patients;
- A Dental Hospital Complex with a variety of Cosmetic, Ortho-Dental and other services;
- Redeveloped to provide a variety of Child - Care Facilities;
- An Educational College Venue with Multiple Classrooms and Accommodation.
- A Business Seminar & Event Centre with Accommodation for Presenters or Guests.
- A set of 5 Art Galleries with 6 or more adjoining Offices and/or specific Living Spaces;
- A set of 5 Separate Music Halls plus Accommodation for Performers or visiting Teachers;
- A Fashion - Event Centre with specially designed indoor and outdoor Catwalks and Audience Areas;
- A Church or Temple - Complex, with the added benefit of several Education Venues, plus Accommodation;
- And, with its seven and a half metre high ceilings in two of the current Chapels; and six and a half metre high ceilings in the two extra Chapels, it could easily be utilised as a Multi-faceted Theatre & Film - Production Centre, with plenty of room for Stages, Evaluation Audiences and Accommodation.
To receive EXTRA INFORMATION and/or to arrange a VIEWING, please submit an enquiry.
The great many possibilities continue ........
Finally having High Density, plus Residential & Professional - Commercial - Retail allowances and being on the edge of the City of Sydney CBD and the New Green Square City Centre and only minutes to each; as well as only 10 minutes or so to Sydney Airport, Sydney University, the University of Technology Sydney, numerous Language Colleges, University Preparation Institutes, Excellent Primary and Secondary Schools; and 5 minutes stroll to two Railway Stations and less than 1 minute walk to the new WATERLOO - SYDNEY METRO RAPID RAIL STATION, numerous shopping centres; Olympic Swimming Pools and Sports Centres and about 15 minutes or so to Bondi Beach and the University of New South Wales, with their bus stops very close by: This flexibly - zoned property also now has huge potential to possibly be re-developed as a multi-dwelling Residential Facility, with the added bonus of having Professional and Commercial enterprises, as well as Retail Shops, Cafes and Restaurants on the ground floor or elsewhere on the property.
There are currently a few spacious courtyards into which a swimming pool could be built, or instead, a large pool could be installed on the roof - top of a new multi-storey apartment building.
This Rare, Unique and truly Beautiful Boutique Property is being sold in one - line.
INNER - CITY AREA: Very close to where Green Square Civic Centre - Waterloo - Surry Hills - Alexandria and the Sydney CBD meet.
Convenient Trains and Buses.
Free street parking.
Glorious parks nearby.
Minutes from Australia Technology Park, Dank Street Delights and Sophisticated Cafes and Businesses multiplying in the area.
2 minutes drive to the SYDNEY CBD; 10 minutes walk to UNIVERSITY of SYDNEY and UNIVERSITY of TECHNOLOGY; short bus trip or bicycle ride to UNIVERSITY of NSW; walking distance from numerous schools and TERTIARY EDUCATION COLLEGES. 15 minutes to BONDI BEACH.
Government & Private Investors are currently pouring billions into developments and new infrastructure in this area. GREEN SQUARE is currently being built as our NEW CITY CIVIC CENTRE and it has been reported that this region is one of the fastest growing areas in the Southern Hemisphere, with an unprecedented growth of both population and jobs.
According to a public announcement made by the State Government's TRANSPORT NSW, made on 11th February, WATERLOO is NOW SET TO BECOME AN EXTENSION of the SYDNEY CBD & will assist in making Sydney: "An INTERNATIONAL CITY of CITIES".
Last updated: 02:32PM on Mar 21st 2017