House for sale
House in West Lakes, SA
3 3 4
Private & Luxurious - Sensational Lakefront LivingArchitecturally designed masterpiece, offering absolute private lake frontage.
The class of this home is evident in every room and open space, everyday feel like you are living in a 6 star hotel.
Currently configured as a 3 bedroom master piece, the original design of the home allowed for as many as six and provides exception security and climate control with systems throughout the home for complete peace of mind and comfortable living.
Ground Floor Property Features:
- Upon entry is the grand staircase that sweeps up out of a rock waterfall leading to suspended walkways and the second storey, and incorporates one of the numerous living areas with built in bar and powder room with toilet and shower
- 'The Great Hall' living room boasts an expansive 14 metre high glass roof to form a tremendous sky light and window to the heavens and has direct access to the pool room
- Sparkling indoor pool room with swimming pool, spa, sauna room and bathroom to complete the package
- Kitchen incorporating an impressive array of stainless steel and European appliances with an adjacent dinning/living area, both with outlooks to the sparkling blue waters of the Lake
- Inside entertaining area with built-in indoor BBQ/kitchen and impressive bar with access to the store room and commercial cool room
- Opening out from the inside entertaining is the outside patio with direct access to the lake via and unhindered views overlooking the finish line of the Olympic rowing course
- Laundry offering multiple built in cupboards and benches is generously proportioned
- Double garage with auto panel lift door with access to indoor pool room and pool plant room
First Floor Property Features:
- The luxurious cinema room includes associated projection and sound equipment, boasting another bar area and access to the balcony that overlooks the lake
- A glass fronted master suit incorporates space and privacy that many will only dream about with a parents retreat, study area with built in desks, access to the balcony, walk in robe and bathroom boasting His & Her vanity and sunken floor level spa bath
- Home gymnasium overlooking the pool room
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 both have access to a stunning main bathroom with double vanity and corner bath, and both bedrooms incorporate built in robes and desks
- Numerous storage rooms and areas and plant room
All this amounts to a superior lifestyle in an appropriately superior location. Only a short walk to some of Adelaide's best beaches, with easy access to major shopping precincts, great restaurants, schools, 6 golf courses and located only a 15 minute drive to the Adelaide Airport and City.
For further information please contact Rosemary Auricchio on 0418 656 386.
RLA 175 322
Last updated: 03:15AM on Oct 24th 2017