Rural for sale
Rural in Wilga, WA
3 1 2
PASTURE AND CROP 451 ACRESA magnificent grazing farm situated between Donnybrook and Boyup Brook, currently grazing cattle and sheep. This year, some of the pasture has been oversewn with Barley and Oats for crop or hay. A good fertiliser history evident by the current high stocking rate.
The property includes a preliminary licence for a 6000 head cattle feedlot with perfect setbacks and property position in the heart of the cattle industry graze lands and grain belts of Boyup Brook and beef processor access at Bunbury and Harvey and Perth.
This block adjoins state Forrest and features magnificent ring lock, and electric fencing, roo proof and suitable for most livestock. Extensive gravelled laneways feed the 12 well maintained paddocks that have clean stock dams. Multiple sheds, stock yards, and a renovator's delight 3 bedroom fibro cottage complete the overall package.
- Homestead; 3 bed1 bath fibro home with Double garage and lockup GP Shed
- Machinery shed, hay shed. 2 stand Shearing shed, Stock shed,
- Substantial long gravel laneways with ample access to all paddocks, yards and 2 stand shearing shed.
- Fenced into 12 paddocks with all near new and strong ring-lock and electric Fencing.
- Internal fencing, also consisting of 7 plain wire, electrified and with ring-lock.
- Stock dams to each paddock. Multiple Rainwater tanks.
- 3 Phase power runs across the farm.
- Improved pasture with good fertiliser history.
- Oversewn with Cereal for prime hay production this year.
Well situated with comfortable drive out of Donnybrook or Boyup Brook with privacy and security of no direct road frontage with a private forest entry. The fertile pasture includes paperbark and rivergum, with some moist country, the rest is Jarrah and Marri type remnant vegetation soils that is well worth the inspection. A motivated seller wants this gone, says bring me an offer!
Last updated: 07:58PM on Jul 31st 2017