Rural for sale
Mount Magnet, WA
4 3 0
'WONDINONG STATION'* 77,200 Ha
* 3000 poll merino sheep flock, excellent breeding, has conducted ram sales of registered stud in previous years. Wool micron average 20.4 cut 5.5kg.
* Main homestead has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, kitchen, pantry, laundry, games, lounge, rear veranda, all enclosed in complex of shady trees and lawns with swimming pool.
* 6 stand steel framed shearing shed, 11 bedroom shearers quarters with ablution and kitchen block, all excellent quality.
* 2000 capacity sheep yards and dip. Steel framed cattle yards, 3 stables walk in walk out with tackle room. 600 bushel silo.
* 1 dam, 28 bores / wells, 3m to 30m deep, equipped with 6' and 10' windmills.
* A quality property in excellent shape, current owners have held since 1949.
* Will stand any inspection as has been nurtured and conservatively stocked for a long period.
* Has enviable wool and livestock history with an operating Farm Stay and further tourism potential.
Contact Bob Hart on 0427 940 001.
Last updated: 11:18AM on Nov 17th 2017