Apartment for sale
XXV, 25 Breaker Street,
Main Beach, QLD
3 3 2
A Whole Floor of LuxuryThis gorgeous apartment spans the entire 17th floor and is a huge 229m2* in size, also boasting extensive 360 degree views. Every corner of this modern home is filled with light, as floor to ceiling windows wrap around the entire apartment. The 3 balconies throughout allow for plenty of outdoor living space and beautiful sea breezes. Two bedrooms have generous ensuites, plus there's a private foyer and full Miele kitchen for the family chefs.
- Private lift foyer with double door entry
- 2 side by side car spaces
- Panoramic views from high floor
- 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Huge master suite with generous walk in robe
- Fully ensuited guest bedroom
- Spacious northern balcony with extensive 360 degree views
- Full Miele kitchen with gas cooking, wok burner and coffee machine
- Separate lock up storage cage
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Facilities include pool, gym, sauna, spa and BBQ area
- Short walk to Tedder Avenue shops, restaurants and light rail
*All measurements are approximate & all individuals should rely on their own information.
The upmarket island like suburb of Main Beach lies between the Gold Coast tourism Mecca of Surfers Paradise and the commercial locale of Southport. Bordered by the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean and tranquil waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater. An Ultimate lifestyle where one can dine alfresco and enjoy the company of friends at sidewalk cafes and restaurants, enjoy the patrolled beaches with a short walk to the light rail. For all these reasons and more Main Beach is seeing excellent capital gains now and into the future.
Last updated: 01:34PM on Aug 14th 2018